Please Follow These Instructions Before Use
1. POWERING ON YOUR AKTIVWATCH
1. Booting Up - Hold your finger down at the bottom of your screen in
order to commence powering up your device.
1. If holding down the power button does not produce any activity,
confirm that your battery is not dead.
1. If your battery is dead, use your watches charging cable to
charge the device. Make sure that the metal prongs on your charger
are free of dirt and other debris. It will take roughly one hour for
your device to be fully charged.
2. After successfully powering up your device by holding the bottom
of your screen, you will be presented with your Bluetooth MAC
address. Hold down the power button for two more seconds in order to
shut down the device.
. DOWNLOADING APP SOFTWARE
1. iOS users can download the ‘DaFit’ application by navigating to the
iOS App Store before searching for, ‘DaFit’.
2. Android users can download the ‘DaFit’ application through the
Android Apps section of the Google Play store by searching for ‘DaFit’.
3. Alternatively, users can initiate their download of the ‘DaFit’
application by scanning the QR code on the next page.
3. CONNECTING YOUR WATCH
1. Power on your Smart Bluetooth Watch.
2. Open the DaFit application on your phone and login to your account.
3. After logging into your account, select ‘Add Device’. Your phone will
start scanning for available Bluetooth addresses. Select ‘Q8-1’
1. BLUETOOTH NOTE - After successfully pairing your Bluetooth
watch to your DaFit application, the DaFit app will remember your
watches Bluetooth address.
2. DATA STORAGE NOTE - After opening your DaFit application,
it will run in the background while collecting data for your heart
rate, sleep and motion. You can store up to 7 days of data on your
watch before you need to manually synchronize the data through
your DaFit application. The longer you wait to synchronize, the
longer the synchronization will take.
4. DISCONNECTING YOUR WATCH
1. If you wish to remove your Bluetooth smart watch from your DaFit
application, access your DaFit application. Once inside of the
application, click on the ‘Remove Device’ button below the title, ‘Q8-
2. Apple users can navigate to the BLUETOOTH SETTINGS menu of
their phone in order to select ‘Ignore this Device’. Once this button
has been selected, both your smart Bluetooth watch and your phone
will disconnect from one another.
5. PROPERLYWEARING YOUR WATCH
2. The Smart Bluetooth Watch should be attached on your wrist, 2cm away
from the base of your wrist, toward your arm.
3. Adjust the Watch as needed until a desirable fitting has been reached.
6. MENU FUNCTION INTRODUCTION
Press your home button for the next menu.
2. CALORIES INTERFACE - The number of calories that you have burned
throughout the day, based on your physical output.
Press your home button for the next menu.
3. MILEAGE INTERFACE - The distance that you have traversed
throughout the day. Press your home button for the next menu.
4. SLEEP INTERFACE - The hours of sleep that have been recorded on
your device. Press your home button for the next menu.
5. MULTI-SPORT MODE - Displays your exercise data for the day. Press
and hold in order to navigate to different sports interfaces. Briefly press your
home button to skip to the next menu.
6. HEART RATE INTERFACE - Press and hold for two seconds to detect
your heart rate. Press your home button for the next menu.
7. BLOOD PRESSURE INTERFACE - Press and hold for two seconds in
order to detect your blood pressure. Briefly press your home button for the
8. BLOOD OXYGEN INTERFACE - Press and hold in order to detect your
blood oxygen level. Briefly press your home button for the next menu.
9. WEATHER DATA - After successfully pairing your watch with your
phone, this menu will sync weather information from your phones physical
location. Press your home button for the next menu.
10. PUSH INFORMATION - Showcases the most recent push notifications.
Hold your home button for two seconds to exit the menu. Briefly hold your
home button to access the next menu.
11. CAMERA SETTING - After successfully pairing your watch with your
phone, this menu will turn control over to your phones camera. Open your
phones camera app and shake your watch in order to take a picture. Press
your home button for the next menu.
12. MUSIC SETTING - Open your phones music playing application before
selecting this menu. Once your music application is opened, briefly press the
home button in order to play, pause, and adjust the volume of your music.
Press and hold your home button for the next menu.
13. OTHER SETTING - All other features can be accessed through this
menu. Press and hold your home button in order to exit back to your primary
7. HEART RATE AND BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING
NOTE: ALL DATA IS FOR PERSONAL REFERENCE ONLY. THE
FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED AS A
SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE.
When testing your heart rate or blood pressure, sit quietly without
moving. Movement and speech can impact the accuracy of your readings.
In order to get an accurate measure, repeat your tests up to five times.
Ignore outliers and focus on the average of all readings in order to get an
Your watch is testing your actual heart rate. Any talking, drinking, eating
or other movements may impact your results.
In order to maintain accurate readings, ensure that your heart rate sensor
is not covered in any sort of debris.
Also note that variables such as hair density, tattoos, scars and skin color
can impact your results. Cold weather can also change your reading.
Your heart rate and blood pressure readings utilize the PPG method in
order to accrue data. As a result, light absorption, blood circulation, blood
vessel density and skin conditions can change your reading.
Repeatedly using your blood pressure and heart rate monitoring features
can cause your watch to feel warm. This is normal, though you can
remove your watch in order to allow it to cool down.
8. CALL REMINDERS AND
MESSAGE PUSH SETTINGS
1. You can open up the DaFit application in order to customize your message
and phone call settings. You can turn the following settings (ON) or (OFF):
2. SMS Text Messages
6. Other communication software.
2. iOS users need to select ‘Allow Push Notifications’ from inside their
phones SETTINGS MENU in order to receive push notifications
3. Android users need to open their DaFit application before push
notifications will be forwarded to their smart Watch.
4. WARNING - If your phones Bluetooth connection disconnects and the
background application quits running, no push notifications will be sent to
your smart watch. Additionally, when your phone is on and the QQ
application is running, push notifications will not be sent to your watch.
9. PROPER PRECAUTIONS
1. Your Bluetooth Smart Watch is compatible with:
1. Apple Users: iOS 9.0 and above.
2. Android Users: Android 4.4 and above.
3. Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
2. DO NOT disassemble your watch. Opening up or altering your watch can
cause hardware damage, thus hindering the viability of your warranty.
3. DO NOT throw your watch into a fire or any other extremely high-
temperature environment in order to prevent potential explosions.
4. Your smart watch may be impacted by environments with a strong static
presence. Avoid using your watch in high-magnetic environments in order to
avoid any of electrostatic interference.
5. This watch has water resistant properties ONLY when in cold water.
Putting your watch into hot water can lead to a white fog that impacts the
clarity of your display. Hot water can also impact the health of your battery.
6. REMINDER - dropping, cracking or banging your watch against
something hard can lead to damage that impacts the water-resistant nature of
7. REMINDER - if your watch gets wet, make sure to thoroughly dry it
before plugging it in to charge.
10. COMMON WATCH PROBLEMS
1. BLUETOOTH WON’T CONNECT/CONNECTION FAILURE/SLOW
CONNECTION SPEED - POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:
1. Ensure that your phone or tablet meets the minimum requirements
for operation: iOS 9.0, Android 4.4, and Bluetooth 4.0.
2. Bluetooth wireless connections can experience interference. If you
are experiencing interference, relocate to a new position in order to
attempt a connection.
3. Turn off your Bluetooth settings and then turn them back on again.
4. Restart your DaFit application.
5. Restart your mobile phone.
6. Disable all other Bluetooth connections
7. Ensure that your DaFit application is open and operating.
2. CAN’T FIND THE WATCH - POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS:
1. Make sure that your Watch is charged and powered on.
2. Make sure that your Watch is not paired with any other devices.
4. Turn off your phone’s Bluetooth setting for 20 seconds before turning it
back on. Repeat as needed.
3. SYNCHRONIZING DATA WITH BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
1. In order to properly synchronize your movement and sleep data, your
phone and watch must maintain a Bluetooth connection. Up to 7 days of
data can be stored on your watch before the device cycles over and erases
2. NOTE - Phone and push message support requires mobile data/internet
access. Clock support is available offline.
4. DISTANCE & CALORIE DATA IS INCONSISTENT
1. When comparing your Bluetooth watch with a friend, your data may be
slightly different. This is normal. Each person has their own unique
biological makeup which can impact the collection of data.
5. DEVICE WILL NOT CHARGE
1. Ensure that you are using the appropriate charging cables.
2. Make sure that your charging clip has full contact with your device.
3. When your primary battery is below 2.6V, there is a short period of pre-
charging preparation. Regular charging mode will initiate within 3 to 5
WARNING - This product is not a medical device. Data collected
with your Bluetooth Smart Watch should not be used in the
diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of any disease or health